Administered by:
University of Cambridge
Great Clarendon Street
Great Clarendon Street is one of the principal thoroughfares of the Jericho district of Oxford, England, an inner suburb northwest of the centre of the city.

At the northeast end of the street is a junction with Walton Street. Opposite is Freud's, a cafe in a historic classical former church building. To the south is the Oxford University Press, which also houses the Oxford University Press Museum. The southwest end of the street ends near the Oxford Canal, just past the junction with Canal Street.

Many of the houses here were built in the first half of the 19th century. In the early 19th century, Grey Coat's (University) School was located here. The street was named in 1890Ц1. The street is named after the Clarendon Press (aka the Oxford University Press) of Oxford University, which established itself in Jericho in 1830.